The number of the MEDICAL DISTRESS-HOTLINE is listed – among other places – on all course maps and the rear of the start number which competitors are issued by the the race organizers upon registration. If, for whatever reason, the MEDICAL DISTRESS HOTLINE was not to answer your call, racers are advised to dial – without undue delay – the general emergency number (EMERGENCY CALL NUMBER EURO: 112).
What to do in case of an emergency?
- Stay calm
- Call the MEDICAL DISTRESS-HOTLINE: +49 151 55010148 (must be saved to your mobile phone)! If this number was unavailable, dial the official emergency number for rescue services of the country you’re in. In this case, you person placing the call would be the contact for further consultation unless the information needed to be relayed to the race organizers and or MEDICAL CREW.
- Provide detailed information on your location, your start number and your phone contact
- Do not leave your location unless you’re in imminent danger. If you need to do so, inform MEDICAL CREW or the rescue services you summoned
- If unable to make an emergency call yourself, please inform other runners so they can either call for you or recruit help from nearby trail monitors or other race personnel.
- After the circumstances and gravity of your injury have been clarified by the rescue operations dispatcher, appropriate help and level of care will be summoned.
- Arrangements may differ from the aforementioned protocol in cases of relatively minor injuries
Emergency Call (EURO)
Achieve your optimum for the run: get sports massages and taping by Outdoor Physio!
Now it’s been more than ten years that Outdoor Physio has been an essential part of our events. Outdoor Physio is expert in the field of runners injuries and and overload phenomena and knows exactly how to accelerate your recovery after running. The treatments done by the professional and very experienced physios are specialized to your individual needs.
You realize pain in your calf right before the start or you’re anxious, that your ankle doesn’t hold the run? Don’t worry! The Outdoor Physio team is helping you! The Physios are located in the starting area daily 1h prior to start shot and help you with professional taping. (no registration required)
You finished? The Outdoor Physio team is waiting for you close to the finisher zone to limber you up for the next day! Just follow the signs! Get your 30 minutes treatment daily from 2 to 9 pm!
Due to the limited offer, we highly recommend to pre-book your massages online. By doing so you can save time during the event and choose your most convenient time.
For further questions, please text Andreas and Markus via firstname.lastname@example.org or their social media channels at any time.
Check Outdoor Physio’s website for further information and online booking: