Conditions of participation:
Terms & conditions:
- The competition “Hengstenberg KNAX” begins on 10.10.2017 and ends on 16.10.2017 at 23:59.
- The competition is organised by Hengstenberg in cooperation with the PLAN B event company. The prizes are provided by Hengstenberg. The competition is run via the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/transalpinerun
- Participation in the competition is free of charge.
- This competition is not connected in any way to Facebook/Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook/Instagram.
- In total 10 Hengstenberg surprise packages are available to win.
- In order to take part in the competition, participants must comment on the KNAX guessing question post on the Transalpine Run Facebook page.
- Each participant may enter the competition only once. It is not permitted for a single person to enter the competition several times using different Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Comments which contravene the Facebook rules, German law or copyright will be removed without notice. In such cases the person who has posted the comment is automatically excluded from the competition.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. PLAN B and Hengstenberg staff are not permitted to take part in the competition.
- The winners will be chosen at random within four days of the competition closing date.
- By taking part in the competition you agree to allow Hengstenberg and the PLAN B event company to collect, process and use the personal details you have provided.
- The winners will be informed by e-mail or via Facebook.
- The winner agrees to allow Hengstenberg to contact him/her to coordinate posts on Facebook and to develop together posts on the topic of running and running events.
- The winner agrees to allow Hengstenberg to contact him/her concerning other topics, e.g. favourite sport food, to be used on its homepage or on Facebook.
- The decision of the organiser is final.
- By taking part in the competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- If you have any questions or comments, pleas send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line “Question Hengstenberg competition”.