Be a part of the teams of TAR!
Terms & conditions:
- The competition from the PLAN B event company GmbH starts 15th of January and ends including on 31st of January.
- The competition is organised by PLAN B event company GmbH.
- The prizes are provided by the PLAN B event company GmbH.
- The competition is run via the Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/planb_event_company/ and https://www.instagram.com/transalpine_run/.
- Participation in the competition is free of charge.
- This competition is not connected in any way to Facebook or Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook or Instagram.
- The prizes to win two 1 month supply of Orthomol Sport for the winning team.
- In order to take part in the competition, participants have to post a picture of their teams partner or of the team with the with the corresponding Instagram sticker and the hashtag #teamsofTAR within the specified time period.
- Multiple entries – also the participation of one person with different Facebook or Instagram accounts are prohibited.
- Comments which contravene the Facebook or Instagram rules, German law or copyright will be removed without notice. In such cases the person who has posted the comment is automatically excluded from the competition.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. PLAN B staff are not permitted to take part in the competition.
- The winners will be chosen at random within one day of the competition closing date.
- By taking part in the competition you agree to allow PLAN B event company to collect, process and use the personal details you have provided.
- The winners will be informed by message via Instagram and announced via a public post.
- The legal process is excluded.
- By taking part in the competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- If you have any questions or comments, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Competition Teams of TAR RUN2”.